Access MSI Property Value from Wix Custom Action to bootstrapper

Access MSI Property Value from Wix Custom Action to bootstrapper

Mohamed Yasir

I am using Wix toolset 3.8. I have created custom bootstrapper application.
I need to access the MSI Property value in Bootstrapper. For example, I have assigned a value to MSI Property in custom action. I need to access this value in Bootstrapper events.

Is this possible to access MSI property like this?

Regards,
Mohamed Yasir K

Re: Access MSI Property Value from Wix Custom Action to bootstrapper

Mohamed Yasir

Could you please update any idea on this?

Regards,
Mohamed Yasir K