Anybody using VS2015 CTP6?

Bob Arnson-6
I think there's a bug in C++/14 that causes the .wixburn section to be
dropped. I can't even find it in the .obj. No doc or warnings that
complain about #pragma data_seg.

Apparently, I'm going to be spending my Sunday night uninstalling VS2015
and reinstalling VS2013. I'm in for a thrill ride!

http://joyofsetup.com/