British English Localisation File

Thomas Williams
Hi,

I've created a localisation file for a British English installer
('license' has been changed to 'licence', but other than that the file
is identical to WixUI_en-us.wxl apart from the copyright note at the
very top) and wanted to submit it to be considered to be included in the
WiX Toolset.

I have attached a patch (diff between my file and the US equivalent) and
claim no rights to the file. I hope this is the right place to send it
to, and please feel free to include it (or not). I only ask that I can
be updated on the decision.

Cheers,

Thomas

Thomas J. Williams
Undergraduate Placement Student

Quintessa Ltd.                    Email: [hidden email]
The Hub,                          Phone: +44 (0)1491 630048
14 Station Road,                  Fax:   +44 (0)1491 636247
Henley-On-Thames,
Oxfordshire                       Web:   http://www.quintessa.org
RG9 1AY

Quintessa Limited. Registered in England Number 3716623.
Registered office: The Hub, 14 Station Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 1AY

WixUI_en-gb.wxl.patch (10K) Download Attachment

Re: British English Localisation File

scubasteve2
This can double for en-ca as well :)

Thanks, Thomas for the effort!