Call MSI's in a bootstrapper based on the condition set from the msi of the bootstrapper

Call MSI's in a bootstrapper based on the condition set from the msi of the bootstrapper

falconfrancis
This post was updated on .
I have a bootstrapper.exe which contains
   Main msi
   and other 3 msi's (Child applications) (which are independent of bootstrapper and Main msi ).

I have added an option in the main msi to select the Child applications to be installed. During the installation I need to install only the selected Child applications (not all msis mentioned in the chain of the bootstrapper). Is there any way to achieve this.

(I cannot use InstallCondition in the chain of bootstrapper because it uses the registrykeys for validating conditions and these validation will happen in the bootstrapper window itself, means condition will be evaluated before we make the selections)