Cannot save a new Wix Setup or Bootstrapper project in VS2013 Community

Cannot save a new Wix Setup or Bootstrapper project in VS2013 Community

darbid
The subject pretty much says it all.

I am creating a Wix Toolset v4 Setup Project targeting .Net 4.5.  The project is created but when I choose to save it VS hangs immediately.

New Install of both VS2013 Community and Wix Toolset.

Interesting the folder for the project is created and the Product.wxs and the ProjectName.wixproj files are created.

Am happy to provide any other information for this bug.