Check prerequisites condition based on a checkbox in wix

Check prerequisites condition based on a checkbox in wix

Arshad8464
Hi i have developed an setup for my application using wix .It has VSToRuntime as the prerequisites check. But in my application i need keep a checkbox named skip prerequisite check and if the checkbox has checked then i want to skip the prerequisite checks.Is it possible in wix

My prerequisite condition for VSTO is

<Property Id="VSTORUNTIMEREDIST">
  <RegistrySearch
    Id="VSTORuntimeRedist"
    Root="HKLM"
    Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VSTO Runtime Setup\v4R"
    Name="Version"
    Type="raw" />
</Property>
<Condition
  Message="The Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime is not installed.

 Please download and install from
  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48217  ">

<![CDATA[Installed]]>

    </Condition>

and i have added a checkbox in my custom dialog,

<Control Id="Skipcheck" Type="CheckBox" X="20" Y="80" Width="290" Height="17"
                   Property="SKIPCHECK" CheckBoxValue="1" Text="Skip check" />

but have no idea how to make it work with prerequisite..?? How to achieve it ?