Comparing version numbers that start with "v'

Comparing version numbers that start with "v'

jwmatten
I want to check the version of the Visual Studio C++ Redistributable, however the version returned from HKLM has a "v" prepended. This causes the DetectCondition to always fail. I assume this is because the v in front of a number has a special meaning in WiX. Please help! Attached some images of code snippets: