Conditional GUI Dialog for Wix installer

Conditional GUI Dialog for Wix installer

Benjaminsh
I have a customized GUI with a dialog where a user can set connection string in that dialog and it will write the value into a XML file. I would like to make my installer in a way that it only show connection string dialog if it is the first time user is installing the installer. and if it has been install before then skip this connection string dialog. in another word IF Version != 1 then Skip the Connectionstring dialog.

I would like to ask if there is anyway I can set a condition on a wix version ? or if you know a better way to fix this issue?