Create additional config in file if checkbox in installer is checked

Create additional config in file if checkbox in installer is checked

sjharrison
Hi

I have a requirement to add in additional config into my web.config file if a checkbox in the installer is checked

I've tried the following with no luck

 <?if [SSLVALUE] == "True"?>

          <util:XmlFile
            Id="XMLConfiguration34"
            File="[VersionFolder]web.config"
            Action="setValue"
            ElementPath="//configuration/system.web/httpCookies/@requireSSL"
            Value="false"
            />
          <?endif?>

Can this be done if so where am i going wrong?

Thanks

Re: Create additional config in file if checkbox in installer is checked

Namrata
Instead of SetValue, use CreateElement might work for you