Quantcast

Custom dialog when previous version exists, WiX 3.10

Custom dialog when previous version exists, WiX 3.10

bauhau
I want my installer to show dialog that says: "A previous version already exists do you want to continue", when previous version is already installed. I manage to make work Welcome dialog and exit dialog.
 I have found a lot of solutions for my problem on Stacoverflow but I get errors like:

I get: Unresolved reference to symbol 'Dialog:PreviousVersionDlg'
or something similar to that.
So i belive those solutions work for older version then 3.10.

P.S.I have added -ext C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.10\bin\WixUIExtension.dll when calling light.

Sorry for my English i hope you understand me.