Delay in custom action

Manivannan
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

We have used Custom Action in our application (WIX). Normally while installing setup, this custom action will take around 20 mins to complete. But one of our customer machine it takes to 15 hours to complete. We have attached the log file details for custom action start and end details. Can anyone please tell why this issue occur in some of the machine ?

Log.png

Regards,
Manivannan S.

Re: Delay in custom action

Nir Bar
Can you post the log files of both installations?
Nir Bar
Freelance Developer
Mail: nir.bar@panel-sw.com
Web: www.panel-sw.com
- C++ On Windows, Linux and Embedded Platforms
- WiX & InstallShield

Re: Delay in custom action

Manivannan
This post was updated on .
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have attached two log files. File named Delay is the one in which custom action is delayed and other named Nodelay which has no delay in custom action.
NoDelay.log
Delay.log

Regards,
Manivannan S.