Dynamically generate Instancetransform Product Name when msiexec

Dynamically generate Instancetransform Product Name when msiexec

uthappatp
Is there a way in which we can dynamically generate the Instancetransform Product Name during Command execution of MSI.

Something like
msiexec INSTALLLOCATION="D:\Wixtestinstance\1" /i WixSetupWPFApp.msi MSINEWINSTANCE=1 TRANSFORMS=":I01" ProductName="WixDemoProdcutName1"

Currently the Product name has to be specified inside the wxs file and is static.