EULA Screen with print button - Close window Print screen pops up

EULA Screen with print button - Close window Print screen pops up

psimms
EULA Screen with print button - Close window Print screen pops up

Hi,

I am not sure if this is an open bug or not as I couldn't find anything however,

In our MSI on the EULA screen which has a Print button which the "DoAction" is "WixUIPrintEula"

When the the EULA screen is closed using the X top right of window the print screen pops up instead of asking to close the install.

Should I log a bug for this or do I need to use a different method to print the EULA to prevent this?

thank you

Using:-
Wix 3.10
WixUIPrintEula