Error 2 Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. light.exe

Error 2 Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. light.exe

kathiresans
Hi Team,

I have compiled my wix project and taken the msi. Msi size: 2.05 GB. But wix bundle is getting failed with the error like "Error 2 Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. light.exe".

While googling this issue, getting the below link.
http://wixtoolset.org/issues/4008/

Could anyone please assist me to solve this issue? Please help me asap.

Regards,
Kathiresan S.

Re: Error 2 Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. light.exe

kathiresans
Hi All,

Is there any update on this?

Regards,