HOW to remove application root folder on uninstall

HOW to remove application root folder on uninstall

mnnitit
When i install my application, i am creating application folder in appdata folder to dump some important logs.
 When i am uninstalling the application folder is getting removed when no other folder is created under root folder. But under root folder if there is another folder is created , then in uninstall its not able to remove root folder under appdata. Please tell me the possible approach to delete root folder when other folder is also exist on Uninstall operatio.