Quantcast

How and where to change AllowSameVersionUpgrades?

How and where to change AllowSameVersionUpgrades?

pranjal gupta
Hi folks,

I am a .net developer and i have an application which have some installers as project. I want that while doing an upgrade of the installer, the revision number of installer gets changed. I checked some blogs and came to know by changing AllowSameVersionUpgrades attribute we can do that. But i am not sure where to find this attribute. Its very very urgent for me, can anyone of you pls reply on the same.

Thanks,
Pranjal