How to change install path on MSI Repair?

How to change install path on MSI Repair?

kathiresans
This post was updated on .
Hi Team,

I know, below argument helps to repair the installed Msi setup

msiexec /f "msipath"

For my i requirement, need to change the installation location while repairing it. I tried the below argument.

msiexec /fe "msipath" TARGETDIR="New Path"

But it was not installed in the newly given path. Log shows that the Target directory set with the previously given path.

Is there any way to achieve this requirement? If possible means, please share the correct arguments.

Regards,
Kathiresan S.