How to create virtual directory in installed IIS expressn (Its not IIS 7)

How to create virtual directory in installed IIS expressn (Its not IIS 7)

Alan

I am in need of creating the following using WIX bootstrapping.

1- Create an installer that should be able to install IIS express, SQL Server Express and the main application as a software.
2- Should be able to create virtual directory in installed IIS express.
3- should be able to deploy the application in created virtual directory and the application should run in the browser.

I have achieved no. 1 through WIX bootstrapping.

Can anyone please guide me the path to reach No. 2 and 3.

I have searhed web and the mailing list but not able to find any significant posts. Although there are posts about deploying is IIS 7, but I have a different requirement.

I want to do the deployment on IIS Express 8.0. Please guild.