How to detect Sql Server Instance Name in wix

How to detect Sql Server Instance Name in wix

mkariya17
I need help to detect SQL SERVER INSTANCE NAME in wix so that I can give it DATA SOURCE NAME in connection string of web.config so that I do not need to manually change it.

below is my connection string I want SQL SERVER INSTANCE NAME in SERVER_NAME variable.

add name="MyConn" connectionString=data source=[SERVER_NAME];
initial catalog=TESTDB;
integrated security=true;
Connection Timeout=30;
Pooling=True