How to do force install from repair option

How to do force install from repair option

sreelakshmi
Hi Everyone,

I would like to do install action, when the user clicks on Repair button. When I just change the action to INSTALL, in Repair button handler, it does not work.

Please let me know, how I can do this.

Re: How to do force install from repair option

Arshad8464
Hi
So you don't want the repair button ..?

Re: How to do force install from repair option

sreelakshmi

When I uninstall driver from Device manager, and do the repair, actually it is not repaired properly.
I mean I can't see the update in Device Manager.

I thought install action from Repair button should solve this issue.

Please let me know, if there is any other way of fixing this issue.