Quantcast

How to get heat.exe to harvest

How to get heat.exe to harvest – Hey. I'm having some issues with heat.exe/harvesting. I've set Harvest=True on one of the referenced projects and ProjectOutputGroups=Content, ...
What version of the WiX toolset are you using? Harvesting is off by default in WiX v3.6 since it caused so many random problems in people's builds...
I'm using WiX v3.6.2221. Is there a way to force it back on; a "I know what I'm doing, now you do as I say" kind of switch, if you will?...
There is a way... I just don't remember what it is. <smile/> Can you open a bug to have it documented? On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Ale...
Well, I found this existing bug -- http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2998492&group_id=105970&atid=642714 is it related? ...
I think it might be <EnableProjectHarvesting>True</EnableProjectHarvesting> manually entered into your wixproj. 2012/4/19...
That bug is the bug to fix the issue in WiX v4 (which we want to do). The bug I was asking for was to document how to enable the disabled feature...
All I had to do to get it working again was to follow E. Timothy's suggestion. Thanks for that, by the way. :) Here, I made a bug report. https...
Thanks. On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Alexander Krivács Schrøder < alexander.schroder@...> wrote: > All I had to do to get it workin...