Quantcast

How to get the 2-letter language code through WiX

How to get the 2-letter language code through WiX

TimM
Is there a quick and easy way to get the 2-letter language code through WiX? We have access to SystemLanguageId and ProductLanguage properties, but these are the ansi values. So is there any properties that gives us the 2-letter codes, i.e. en, de, es, ... etc.

Sure I can get the SystemLanguageId and convert based on the value and what languages we support, but then that is quite a few as we support 28 languages. So if there is a property or an easier why to get these codes that would be great.