Quantcast

How to launch repair action for missing files through a burn bootstrapper?

How to launch repair action for missing files through a burn bootstrapper?

mayooran99
I have this burn bootstrapper installer. I can launch a repair action if the packages are absent. But is it possible to launch the repair action if any of the installed files are missing? I have marked the files as KeyPath=yes and included them in the MSI. I can repair the missing files using the MSI. But how can I launch the repair action through the bootstrapper EXE? Any help would be much appreciated.