How to modify a already existing key value using wix installer

How to modify a already existing key value using wix installer

tamanna

I am trying to modify value of a key in registry though a wix installer. but it is not getting changed.

<RegistryKey Root="HKCR"  Key="Wow6432Node\CLSID\{AF6AF735-6D30-4E16-8AFA-FD4317E87D1B}" Action="createAndRemoveOnUninstall">
          <RegistryValue Type="string" Name="AppID" Value="{AF6AF735-6D30-4E16-8AFA-FD4317E87D1B}"/>
        </RegistryKey>

in registry there is already some value for AppID key but I want to replace that with the above value.

how to do that? please provide a way.

or either a way to remove the existing while installation and then adding the new value.

Thanks.