Install files into both 32 and 64 bit program files folders

Install files into both 32 and 64 bit program files folders

JRod
I have a special situation I need to find a workaround for. I have an installer for my 32-bit program, but it has a dependency on an office document file that must go in a fixed place under the "Program Files" folder regardless of 32/64 bit windows versions. Please for a moment just accept that its location cannot be changed due to preserving backwards compatibility for an app that has been around since the XP days. I need to install my app in the "Program Files (x86)" folder as well as deliver this file that must reside in "Program Files". I do not want to split them into two installers if at all possible. Anyone know of any possible way to make this work?