Installer fails on Windows Server 2012 R2

Installer fails on Windows Server 2012 R2

dhondu
My wix installer has a custom action which runs only during upgrade and calls an exe to edit few conditions in the cached msi. This custom action runs before "Remove Existing Products". The installer runs successfully without errors on all windows environments except 2012 R2.

On Windows Server 2012 R2, the installer fails at that particular custom action and throws error 110. I have tried running the installer as administrator but still it fails. I don't know the reason behind this failure. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Ankit