Quantcast

Installing Access database engine using WIX

Installing Access database engine using WIX

Murali Krishna Natukula
My requirement is I want to install Access database engine as part of my bootstrap. But for installing AccessDatabaseEngine I can't rely on util:RegistrySearch because that is not consisent.

So how I want is I will try to open one .mdb file in my custom action when that fails I want to run the AccessDatabaseEngine setup. Can someone help me in how should I do this.

If there is any URL which is explaining the same requirement it would be a great help for me.

Thanks & Regards,
N.Murali Krishna.