Is there a event, when burn starts to create a system restore point

Is there a event, when burn starts to create a system restore point

globalone
Hey,
I have create a custom BA. I want to check when burn starts to create the System restart point. That means i want to get the moment after the user accepts the uac.

So I can show the User a waiting adorner or something else..

Log:
i300: Apply begin
i360: Creating a system restore point. <-----

Do you know how to get the event of the begin of creating a system restore point or get the result of uac??

Re: Is there a event, when burn starts to create a system restore point

globalone
Well I solved my problem. There ist no callback after uac.

The following issue shows that but the workaround worked well.

http://wixtoolset.org/issues/4572/