MSI installer custom action with elevated privileges

MSI installer custom action with elevated privileges

maulik.patel
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I have prepared WIX MSI installer with custom action of dll. This installer will work as per-machine with elevated privileges.

I want to execute custom action with elevated privileges after InstallFinalize because i have to work on install content in dll of custom action and that(Install content) will available after InstallFinalize.

I also want session variable in custom action to get property value of installer like installation path etc.

Is there any way to execute custom action with elevated privileges after content will be available at the installation location with session variable.

Thanks