Marking WIPs as Complete

Heath Stewart-4

Rob,

From our convo at https://github.com/wixtoolset/site/pull/53, you mentioned that WIPs can be completed. I take it that’s just by way of checking the issue ID against the release. What about adding a Complete: true|false YAML header as well for quick identification?

Along the same lines, should I create feature at http://wixtoolset.org/issues to track all the docs I’ll be importing and just have them reference the same number?

Heath Stewart

Software Engineer

Visual Studio Deployment Experience, Microsoft

http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths

Re: Marking WIPs as Complete

Rob Mensching-7

1.       If we were to add something to the frontmatter it’d probably be better to actually put the WiX release instead of just “completed”. The current process means don’t have to go back and update documents again… but <shrug/>

2.       Could do that. How many documents are there?

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/