Meeting #46

Hoover, Jacob

Any clue why I didn’t get an invite last week?  Not in my SPAM folder, and not in my deleted items.

Also a delayed +1 for 3.9 RTM.

Thanks,

Jacob

Re: Meeting #46

Bruce Cran-2
On 11/1/2014 11:20 AM, Hoover, Jacob wrote:

> Any clue why I didn’t get an invite last week?  Not in my SPAM folder,
> and not in my deleted items.

I was wondering the same thing, but since I've not got maildrop working
correctly yet I presumed I'd just missed it.  And I see that I did - the
invite was sent out on Tuesday.

--
Bruce

Re: Meeting #46

Hoover, Jacob
I looked, I never got it.  I now have Rob whitelisted by the powers that be a bit further up the chain, we'll see if that helps.

On 11/1/2014 11:20 AM, Hoover, Jacob wrote:

> Any clue why I didn't get an invite last week?  Not in my SPAM folder,
> and not in my deleted items.

I was wondering the same thing, but since I've not got maildrop working correctly yet I presumed I'd just missed it.  And I see that I did - the invite was sent out on Tuesday.

--
Bruce

Re: Meeting #46

SeanHall