Modifiing Burn UI to make silent

Natalie Carr
Is there any way to modify burn to only show the Msi dialogs? I would like
to use burn to install .Net Framework but don't like the two dialogs being
shown and have tried to play around with the HyperLinkTheme.xml but cannot
figure out if it can be done so that it is silent and to fire the Msi
dialogs.

Thanks

Natalie

Re: Modifiing Burn UI to make silent

Blair Murri-3
This has been discussed on this list. The two proposed solutions were 1) command-line, and 2) a custom BA.
It has also been suggested on this same list that that isn't the best user experience (think repair and removal where the MSI UI is NOT available at all via Burn). Burn isn't intended as a fire-and-forget bootstrapper, it instead is intended to be a fully featured chainer.