Multiple user dialogs to multi folder directories in WIX

Multiple user dialogs to multi folder directories in WIX

Mark G
I am trying to find out if it is possible to add multiple file path dialogs for different components during the install process?

I have a config file I need to be put in a different folder than the rest of the install. I would like a dialog that asks the user to browse to a specific data folder to install the config file to.

Then another dialog to install the rest of the files where ever they would like.

Is this possible? And can you point me in the right direction to finding how to do it.  I have been searching most of the morning.

Thanks for all of your help!

Mark