.NET installer not interactive

svillers
I am using the standard way to install .NET 4.6 with Burn and it works mostly as expected.

<Chain>
<PackageGroupRef Id="NetFx46Redist"/>
<PackageGroupRef Id='MyApplicationMsi'/>
</Chain>

However, it is not installing in “interactive” mode.  The .Net installer is not shown, I only see the burn bootstrapper window.  Which is an issue when the .Net installation fails (such as when the correct windows updates are not present), because the user has to dig through the logs to find out what went wrong.  I don’t see an option to make the PackageGroupRef silent/interactive.  The MSI for my application shows as expected.  Am I missing something?

Thanks.