Need help with multiple CheckBoxes.

Rajashekar

   Yet another new user of WiX toolset.

   My requirement is to use checkboxes in place of the feature tree, depending on inputs from other users who have already tried this, I'm customizing the CustomizeDlg.wxs file & replacing the FeatureTree completely with Checkboxes. Now the problem that i'm facing is I have more than 25 features to be displayed on the screen, but the space on the dialog screen is not sufficient to accommodate all the features with corresponding checkboxes in a single screen. Is there any way that I can achieve this? Can I have the list of checkboxes inside a scrollable box, where the user can scroll through the features and select the features they are interested in.

Thanks in advance :)