Need to change the color of checkbox if a product is already installed - wix bootstrapper

Need to change the color of checkbox if a product is already installed - wix bootstrapper

tahirsdk
This post was updated on .
I am using the following code in WIX Bootstrapper to determine if a product is already installed. It is working fine. Checkbox is ticked automatically if the product is already installed. However I am now looking to change the colour of that checkbox to grey. Will be thankful if someone can help.

Registry Search:

<util:RegistrySearch Root="HKLM" Key="SOFTWARE\Microsoft\InetStp\Components" Value="W3SVC" Variable="IIS" Result="exists"/>
<util:RegistrySearch Root="HKCU" Key="Software\My Company\MyProduct" Variable="MyProduct" Result="exists"/>

Chain:

<MsiPackage SourceFile="$(var.FilesToAdd)\IIS.msi" InstallCondition="IIS OR IISInstalled"/>
<MsiPackage SourceFile="$(var.FilesToAdd)\ProductA.msi" InstallCondition="ProductA OR ProductAInstalled"/>