.Net 4.5.x Eula - question for Bob

Phill Hogland
Thanks for the information in the Tuesday night meeting about how to grab the Eula for the .Net 4.5.x.  I have the 21 localized eulas for the NDP451-KB2859818-Web download package.

Bob;

Would be helpful for me to stage these files for you to access them?

since I have a vm configured to grab these would you like for me to grab the 4.5.2 (or any other eulas)?

Is it necessary to also grab eulas from the 'full' download package?

Phill

Re: .Net 4.5.x Eula - question for Bob

Phill Hogland
Here is a link to the 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 Eula files (and the folder has the name of the package from which they were extracted).

I hope this helps.

Re: .Net 4.5.x Eula - question for Bob

Bob Arnson-4
You're just trying to take all the fun parts of my unpaid job, aren't you? :) Thank you! This is great.

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/

to the 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 Eula files (and the folder has the name of the package from which they were extracted).

I hope this helps.

One dashboard for servers and applications across Physical-Virtual-Cloud Widest out-of-the-box monitoring support with 50+ applications Performance metrics, stats and reports that give you Actionable Insights Deep dive visibility with transaction tracing using APM Insight.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y