New branch for wix311?

Heath Stewart-4

Since we’re trying to lock down 3.10, can we open a branch for proposed 3.11 work? I found a bug in DTF I’d like to fix in privates at least to unblock some automation. I can always rebase later, but figured if there’s bugs we know aren’t release-blocking for 3.10 we could start queueing them up for 3.11.

Heath Stewart

Software Engineer

Visual Studio Deployment Experience, Microsoft

http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths

Re: New branch for wix311?

Rob Mensching-7

You can submit pull requests against wix3/develop. That will become v3.11 after v3.10 moves to master.

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/