New files in Wix installer

bogdan_chorniy
Hello! I have a visual studio solution, where besides other projects is configured wix project. Recently I added new project (class library) to solution and added reference to it into other project (workflow service project). After that I tested all from my local dev machine - everything was great. But after I deployed my source code to source control and builded project with team city(ms build) and call some of the service method from web I got an error Cannot create unknown type '{http://schemas.microsoft.com/netfx/2009/xaml/activities}Variable({clr-namespace:Pr.Adp.Services.Client.docService;assembly=Pr.Adp.Services.Client.docService}GetDocResponseBody)'. After some read of documentation I modified my one of .wxs files and added to one component in it <File Id="DPr.Pr.Adp.Services.Client.docService"
              Name="Pr.Adp.Services.Client.docService.dll"
              Source="$(var.DPr.Pr.Adp.Services.Global.TargetDir)"
              DiskId="1"/>
After that I committed my code and builded project on team city again. But nothing had happened. Error didn't disappear. Please give me some advice about this if you can. Thank you.

Re: New files in Wix installer

maureenash
This post was updated on .
The Windows Installer is a free software toolset.The main use of this toolset is to builds windows installer packages from XML code. It consists of a command-line environment. Installing files is very important aspect of any installer and which leads people to build an installer in the first place.Students get better and most effective writing tips and instructions from available writing services on web.