No answer to posted question

Negin
Hi,

I have posted a question to you forum a few last Friday but I have got now answer yet. I was wondering if there is a problem with my subscription or have I posted to the wrong place?

This is the link to my question which I have posted both to wix-dev and wix-user.

Could you please help me with this?

Best Regards,
Negin

Re: No answer to posted question

Rob Mensching-7

Top of message there says “This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.”. You’ll want to follow up with the owners of that site why. We don’t have anything to do with it.

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/