Patching as non-admin with Burn

Negin
Hi,

To be able to install patches as a non-admin I have a service that is starting Wix Burn installer. Everything goes fine and it detects and plans all packages till it gets to the url Request.

I get the following error for all url requests. What could be the reason and do you know any way around this?

Error 0x80072f19: Failed to send request to URL: https://xxxxx.EXE, trying to process HTTP status code anyway.
Error 0x80072f19: Unknown HTTP status code 0, returned from URL:https://xxxxx.EXE
Error 0x80072f19: Failed to send request to URL:https://xxxxx.EXE
Error 0x80072f19: Failed to connect to URL:https://xxxxx.EXE
Error 0x80072f19: Failed to get size and time for URL:https://xxxxx.EXE
Error 0x80072f19: Failed attempt to download URL: https://xxxxx.EXE to: 'C:\xxxx'
Error 0x80072f19: Failed to acquire payload from: https://xxxxx.EXE, to working path: 'C:\xxxxx'
Failed to acquire payload: XXX to working path: C:\XXXX
Application requested retry of package: 0x80072f19, encountered error: 0x229510. Retrying...

Re: Patching as non-admin with Burn

Rob Mensching-7

For general usage questions, please contact wix-users mailing list.