Quantcast

Payload items copied in temp folder are not cleanedup after installation

Payload items copied in temp folder are not cleanedup after installation

sreelakshmi
Hi all,

We have some custom actions and some CA related files copied in temp folder as Payload items. After installation/uninstallation/Repair, the folder that is created in temp folder with all Payload items is not cleaned up.

Can anyone please let me know, how to handle this.

Thanks