Problem: Built Installer trigger reinstall on different account

Problem: Built Installer trigger reinstall on different account

eva2002
Hi all,

I created a installer for my application.
The installer will create a shortcut in the public desktop.
In my installer, I will run a Batch file to  update the host file after I finish installing.

Scenario:
1) I install the application in the "Administrator" account.
2) When I run the shortcut in any "User" account for the first time, it will run the installer again. How do I prevent the installer from running.

Thanks.

Regards,
Stanley