Problem durring major upgrade /qb or /qn

Problem durring major upgrade /qb or /qn

AleksL
Hello.

I have installed product with some absent features.

Upgrading of product in quiet mode fails, because installer is trying to remove absent features:

MSI (s) (1C:0C) [01:26:37:625]: Feature: AnyFeature; Installed: Absent;   Request: Absent;   Action: Absent

But upgrading with UI works fine:

MSI (s) (1C:4C) [01:26:40:110]: Feature: Monitor; Installed: Absent;   Request: Null;   Action: Null

Why the behavior is so diferent and how can I fix that situation?