Pull request

Hoover, Jacob

Rob,

  for https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix4/pull/80.  I have a squashed branch located at https://github.com/jchoover/wix4/tree/SelfUpdateTesting.v2; I could kill the old pull request and submit the new one so it's a single commit.  I think I’ve addressed all the concerns/feedback that was provided.  I’ve also merged in all changes from upstream, so it should auto-merge for you.

Thanks,

Jacob

Re: Pull request

Rob Mensching-7

A single commit? Uhh, that’s rarely ideal. It’s much better to see logical commits to make it easier to review. Sean had a great example when he did the thmutil updates in v4.

In this case, we’ve already reviewed this so it’s less of an issue. You don’t need a new pull request. Just update the branch you sent the pull request from and it should be good.

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/