Quantcast

RE: a question

Rob Mensching
Please send all WiX questions to the [hidden email] mailing
list.

RE: RE: a question

Derek Cicerone
You'll need to set the codepage for the msi via Product/@Codepage in order
to properly specify localized strings.

Derek

Please send all WiX questions to the [hidden email] mailing
list.

RE: RE: a question

Fredrik Grohn
This is a list of valid codepages:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/msi/setup/localizing_the_error_and_actiontext_tables.asp

You probably want 950 or 936, depending on your location.

Fred