Remove popups that are caused by custom actions

Remove popups that are caused by custom actions

theseeker
Newbie to wix, I am learning it. I had initially set up some custom actions for installing/ uninstalling/ rollback actions. These custom actions cause unintended popups during installation. I am trying to remove the same using SetProperty, DllEntry and BinaryKey. This is my original code:

<CustomAction Id="InstallStorageService"
              Directory="ProductAppDataFolder"
              ExeCommand='[ProductAppDataFolder]bin\install_service.bat "[InstallationFolder]" "[ProductAppDataFolder]" "$(var.StorageServiceName)"'
              Execute="deferred"
              Impersonate="no"
              Return="check"/>

This is what I have changed it to:

<SetProperty Id="InstallStorageService"
             Value="cmd.exe /c [PRODUCTAPPDATAFOLDER]bin\install_service.bat &quot;[InstallationFolder]&quot; &quot;[ProductAppDataFolder]&quot; &quot;$(var.StorageServiceName)&quot;"
             After="CostFinalize"/>

<CustomAction Id="InstallStorageService"
              BinaryKey="WixCA"
              Execute="deferred"
              Return="check"
              DllEntry="CAQuietExec"
              Impersonate="yes"/>

I have done similarly for removing and for rollback actions. I do not get any errors or issues while I run the .bat file to create the msi file, but once the msi is created, I am having trouble installing it. I can share the log file if required, but there are fatal errors with not much of verbose about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.