Removing Folder during UnInstallation

harish n
Hi ,

I started learning wix this week. I came across this usecase.

Say I  want to delete a folder during uninstallation.
This folder is not  created by the installer during installation. It is created by the application to save some logs.

Lets say "LogData " folder is present in C drive. I want to delete this during uninstallation.

I tried this ,

 <Directory Id="LogData " Name="LogData ">
        <Component Id="LogData "  Guid="c850748b-6955-479b-8d54-18819272688c">
          <RemoveFolder Id='LogData' On='uninstall'/>
        </Component>
      </Directory>
    </Directory>

Please let me know what Im doing wrong.

Regards
harish

Re: Removing Folder during UnInstallation

Messenger, Joshua
Hello Harish,

Thanks & Regards,

Joshua Messenger
Engineering Technician

NxStage Medical, Inc.
350 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, MA 01843

Tel: (978) 332-8468
Fax:  (978) 687-4800
[hidden email]

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message or by contacting NxStage at 978-687-4700 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their content. Thank you.