Quantcast

SQL Server 2016 add in

kunal kalbande
Hi

I want to create a SSMS addin of my tool which I have developed in visual studio 2015. The installer I am using is WIX. I could add the tool as an addin to sql server 2012 & 2014. However, its not working for sql server 2016. I would like to know the path from where SSMS 2016 reads the add in. For 2014 the path is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\MSEnvShared\Addins and C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\SQL Server Management Studio\12.0\Addins. Please let me know how to add the plug in in sql server 2016.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Kunal