Servicing branch available

Bob Arnson-6
And the WiX v3.9 servicing branch is named wix39r2. I cherry-picked these commits:

https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/commit/bb3f04cd65d80b1aeec1f6a4fa0e0d0d8d982b04 [4609]
https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/commit/c20000199cc44f5186b48488765f8d126a74727d [4608]
https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/commit/7fef1f8c07dc2b7f822b49ef56f77b7f709a9fa5 [4600]

Looks OK to me but please a take a look (Sean, Rob).
http://joyofsetup.com/

Re: Servicing branch available

SeanHall
Looks good to me.